Lund Stem Cell Center is looking for a new logo
It’s time for a fresh, new logo for our center of excellence and we would like you - the members of Lund Stem Cell Center - to submit your entries!
Please note that this competition is now closed as the deadline has passed (May 30th 20201 at midnight)
We are looking for a logo that represents:
- The innovative stem cell research at our center of excellence.
- Our multidisciplinary and highly collaborative research environment.
- The diverse scientific community at Lund Stem Cell Center.
How do you enter?
- Acceptable submissions range from a photo of a sketch you made, to a fully scalable high resolution image – it’s up to you! Just get creative!
- Please send your entries to alexander [dot] doyle [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se along with this submission form.
- To enter this competition you must be a current member of Lund Stem Cell Center.
- The winning logo will be announced at the Stem Cell Center Retreat, taking place on Sept 16-17th 2021.
Note. By filling out the submission form the digital rights to the submitted logo will be transferred to Lund Stem Cell Center.
The winning logo will be selected by Lund Stem Cell Center steering group and a graphic designer will help to give it a professional finish. The new logo will be present on our website, all social media channels and on content from Lund Stem Cell Center.
What are the prizes?
Not only will the winning entry become the official logo of Lund Stem Cell Center, the designer will be awarded a fantastic graphic design tool – an brand new iPad (or similar device) equipped with Affinity Designer software.
We are excited to see your submissions!