Vector production services
- Oncoretroviral Vector Production/Transfection of constructs into packaging cells
- Oncoretroviral Vector Titering
- Lentiviral vector production
- Lentiviral vector titering
- Quality Control
Full-service production of Lentiviral or Oncoretroviral vector preps:
Our trained staff will take the vector plasmid you provide us and within 4 weeks you will receive a high titer vector preparation. We have the technical experience as well as state-of-the-art infrastructure to be able to provide users with highly reproducible, high-titer vector preparations.
How we produce the vector preps:
1) transfect the packaging cell with the user provided transfer vector along with core provided packaging constructs
2) collect and filter vector containing supernatants
3) ultracentrifugation/concentration of the supernatants
4) titration of vector supernatant via FACS or PCR
- Typical concentration and volume achieved for viral preps of GFP containing lentiviral vector is 200uL 10E7 TU/mL from a single 15 cm dish.
- For 10 plates of the same vector we obtain 200uL 10E8 TU/mL.
- For Lentiviral vectors the amount of transfer vector plasmid that you need to provide is 40ug for each 15cm plate and 17ug each 10cm plate.
- For Retroviral vectors the amount of transfer vector plasmid that you need to provide is 10ug each plate (10cm).
- The quality of the DNA matters, please ensure that you have performed restriction digest and/or sequencing and have an OD ratio of 1.8.