Research School drop-in
Support for PhD students
Professional success requires paying attention to all aspects of life: health and well-being, career development, personal and professional relationships. In her role as certified coach and instructor in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA), Christine Karlsson offers drop-in hours to give PhD students the opportunity to discuss these questions in individual and confidential coaching sessions.
What we offer
- Learn how to build effective working relationships
- Get tips for effective communication and problem solving
- Learn how to manage your time and increase your productivity
- Improve your PhD thesis writing skills
- Get help to create an effective CV
- Discuss your career alternatives
Drop-In Opening Hours
Every other Thursday (even numbered weeks) at 1-4 pm
Christine Karlsson's office, room A1209 or Zoom
How to book?
Appointments can be booked by sending an email to christine [dot] karlsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se.