In this workshop we will explore novel computational approaches to processing mass-spec proteomics data with a focus on data-independent analysis.
- Broad overview of mass-spec proteomics approaches
- Introduction to data-independent proteomics approaches
- Building a spectral library from data-dependent analysis data
- Searching data-independent analysis data with the spectral library using the OpenSWATH workflow
- Visualization of results
Number of participants
- Attendance to the seminar “Mass spectrometry proteomics approaches on a novel mass spectrometer within StemTherapy” on September 18, 2019 at 15.00 - 16.00 at Segerfalksalen. Speaker: Jenny Hansson, Associate senior lecturer, Division of Molecular Hematology, Lund Stem Cell Center
- Participants are expected to use their own computers.
- Working RStudio or Jupyterhub installation on their own computer
- LUNARC Account (Aurora cluster)
- Basic knowledge of Linux and R
- Basic knowledge of SLURM cluster commands to run jobs on Aurora (LUNARC)
This workshop is organised by the Research School in Stem Cell Biology in collaboration with the StemTherapy Bioinformatics Core Facility. Please be aware that the number of participants is limited. Participation in the workshop is free of charge for members of the Research School in Stem Cell Biology.
WHEN AND WHERE?
November 7, 2019 at 13.00 - 17.00
Venue: BMC I1309
Paul Theodor Pyl
Breast Cancer Proteogenomics, Oncology and Pathology, Lund University
Email: Paul [dot] Pyl [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Proteomic Hematology, Division of Molecular Hematology, Lund Stem Cell Center, Lund University
Email: jenny [dot] hansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Applications will open mid August 2019 and will run until September 20, 2019.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application via email within one week after the application deadline.