Services and Charges
Lund Stem Cell Center members have full access to the following services and methods.
- Advice on experimental design
- Sample preparation for MS: from FACS-sorted primary cells, bulk cells, cultured cells, plasma, extracellular fluid …
- LC- and MS maintenance and quality control
- MS data acquisition using Dionex Ultimate 3000 coupled to Orbitrap Exploris 480 with FAIMSPro
- MS data analysis, post-processing, data evaluation and statistical analysis
- Assistance with data interpretation
- Assistance with data visualization and presentation
- Submission of MS data to ProteomeXchange or MassIVE
Type of Proteomics Methods and Approaches
- Quantitative proteomics
- Data-dependent acquisition, Tandem Mass Tag (TMT)-labelled profiling
- Data-independent acquisition (DIA), label-free
- Analysis of post-translational modifications: phosphorylation, cysteine oxidation, ubiquitinylation
- Protein-protein interaction analysis (IP-MS)
- High-pH reverse phase fractionation
- Development of new methods time-permitting*
*Targeted proteomic assay with SureQuant technology (Thermo Scientific) is underway.
MS calibration, QC runs and cleaning between studies are not charged.
Book Our Services:
For bookings and consultations, please contact:
Jenny [dot] Hansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Jenny[dot]Hansson[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se)