Services and charges
- Assisted data acquisition – providing experimental design, data collection and analysis
- Full service – scientific contribution to the project including planning/design of the study, illustration and description of the data, methods, results and interpretation of the results (to be discussed with the management)
- Consulting and training
- Access to the equipment for independent use
- Development of new assays on demand
*Prices are given in SEK, minus overhead
**Unassisted electrophysiology recording is only offered in particular cases to a well-trained scientists with previously documented electrophysiology experience
- Commonly used reagents, buffers and drugs will be included in the service. However, if a specific drug/reagent is required, users will have to provide their own, or may order with our help.
- Consulting is free of charge but obligatory part of every new project. Each project begins with a consultation meeting where the details and nature of the experiments and the expected outcomes will be discussed. Then, the project will be assigned to a respective platform/research engineer.
- It is possible for the users to perform certain experiments unassisted, but only upon agreement and initial training provided by the facility (at least 1 day of assisted work).
- The core reserves the right to revoke the access of the investigator to the platform in case of consistent inappropriate use of the equipment or failure to maintain a clean and safe working area within the core.
The fees indicated above will apply to new, one-time, or occasional users. Frequent users can benefit from a discount of up to 20% upon negotiation during the consultation meeting.
Book Our Services:
For bookings and consultations, please contact:
Electrophysiology [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se