Lund Stem Cell Center Image Competition 2020
We want inspirational images that capture the spirit of Lund Stem Cell Center. Any research related images will be accepted. Not just pictures of cells or sections, it could be your work environment, equipment, imaging, laboratory researchers, it’s up to you! We want to showcase the amazing research at Lund Stem Cell Center, illustrating research diversity in the workplace and in research projects.
A number of the photos will be selected by a panel of artists and scientists, looking for the most striking, inspirational images. These images will be displayed at Lund Stem Cell Center 3rd- 4th September 2020, where the winners will be decided by a public vote (more details to come).
Prizes for the Image Competition:
1st prize - smartphoto.se voucher for 600 SEK
2nd prize – voucher for 400 SEK
3rd prize – voucher for 200 SEK
Lund Medical Faculty will publish the winning images on their website once the results have been announced.
Entries must include a completed entry form and emailed to alexander [dot] doyle [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se by midnight on Friday 31st July.
Please read a few simple rules before entering:
- Entrants must be employees or students at Lund Stem Cell Center.
- Up to three entries per person.
- Files need to be at least 300 dpi and should be jpgs or pngs.
- By entering you consent to giving Lund University, the Medical faculty and its constituent departments the right to use the image for internal and external communication.
- Please ensure you have appropriate consent from any sources of image content, collaborators etc. If you submit an image with people that can be identified, please attached written consent using the following form: https://www.staff.lu.se/sites/staff.lu.se/files/consent-images-film-180517-eng-ver2.pdf
- Images may be used in the lead up to the Stem Cell Retreat for internal and external communication.
- The Entry forms must be signed/countersigned by a recognized Principal Investigator.